It gets pretty annoying when you’re finding an email but can’t find it. It’s just because of the plethora of emails that pop in and load your Gmail inbox. There is a solution to simply block those annoying accounts. Good to go with this solution and you’ll stop seeing those useless messages.
All you need to do is to follow these steps to get rid of those annoying emails:
- First of all, Log In to your Gmail Account if needed.
- Next, you need to open the email from the specific account you want to block. It could be any email from that account.
- On the Top Right Corner, click on the 3 dotted stack.
- Scroll down to the pop up and find the option of Block. It would be like “Block abc”
- By clicking on that option you’ll get a pop up that says that emails from this account will be send to the Spam folder.
- The spam folder contains the unwanted emails. that fail to reach your inbox and are marked as spam by email service providers (ESPs).
- That all click “Block” and you’re all done.