Zoom helped a lot in the World during COVID 19 Pandemic. To communicate for business purposes, take a class, virtual training, connect to loved ones, and many more. It is a very helpful web application that makes communication easy. In this article, we will explain, How to turn Zoom’s Audio/Video Notification On or Off.
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service that makes it simple to hold virtual one-on-one or group meetings.
This remote communication solution links remote team members with strong voice, video, and collaboration features.
The following are some of Zoom’s primary features:
- HD video conferencing and video chat
- Using VoIP for audio conferencing (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- Messages sent instantly
- Video calls with a virtual backdrop
- Collaboration whiteboards and screen sharing
- Webinars with video
Setting up and conducting virtual meetings is quite simple using Zoom, but if you’ve never used the program before, it might be challenging. Like everyone is familiar with zoom now as of the Pandemic where everyone was using zoom in order to communicate or for business purposes.
There is an important and common issue many users encounter is how to turn off notifications for Audio or Video.
How To Turn On/Off Notification:
You might have witnessed whenever you’re taking a zoom class when someone joins the meeting it has a ring to introduce the new member. It is quite helpful when you’re waiting for someone but quite irritating when it keeps on ringing for every member that joins.
So if you want to turn off the notification — here is how you can do it.
- Click on your personal icon in the Zoom app if you’re in it (usually in the upper right corner). Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu. Click the “View More Settings” link at the bottom of the Settings page. This will take you to Zoom’s web-based Settings page.
- Alternatively, instead of using the app, go to Zoom’s website and select “Settings” from the left-hand column.
- Scroll down until you see “Sound alert when someone joins or leaves” under “In Meeting (Basic)” in the left column. You may now turn on or off the functionality.
If you enable the functionality, you may choose to play the sound for everyone who attends or leaves your meeting, or just the hosts and co-hosts. You may also request that Zoom capture the voice of everyone who joins via phone as a notice.
Keep visiting Webhiggs to learn more informative articles.